We can help you transfer your existing domain to Red Cactus. It’s free and secure… No contracts here.
Create a new profile and add hosting of your choice
Website files, databases and e-Mails are transferred.
Done! Please look out for new hosting account details
Securely submit your host panel details below:
Prefer to do everything yourself?
Kindly familiarize yourself with the following:
- Domain(s) should only be transferred once the Email accounts have been set up, database(s) restored and website files uploaded.
- Please ensure your domain is UNLOCKED and status set to OK.
- Kindly ensure that the REGISTRANT e-Mail is updated in order to receive the transfer request.
- .com/.net/.org domains usually take up to 7 days to transfer, while additional validation is required.
- Please obtain the relevant AUTH CODE (EPP code) from your existing host, should it be required to transfer your domain.
- Please visit our Knowledge Base for any web-hosting and Email support related assistance
- Alternatively you can contact support and we will give you a nudge in the right direction should your query relate to any 3rd party application(s) causing an issue on your computer and/or mobile device.
- During a domain’s grace period, i.e. first 60 days after registration, it cannot be transferred away, although you can update the name servers to those of Red Cactus.