We can help you transfer your existing domain to Red Cactus. It’s free and secure … No contracts here.
Website files, databases and emails are transferred.
Done! Please look out for new hosting account details
Kindly familiarize yourself with the following:
- Domain(s) can only be transferred once the e-Mail accounts have been set up, databases restored and website files uploaded.
- Please ensure your domain is UNLOCKED and status set to OK.
- Kindly ensure that the REGISTRANT e-Mail is updated in order to receive the transfer request.
- .com/.net/.org domains usually take up to 5 days to transfer, while additional validation is required.
- Please obtain the EPP code from your existing host, should it be required to transfer your domain.
- Please visit our self-help tutorials for any web-hosting and e-Mail support related assistance
- Alternatively you can contact support and we will give you a nudge in the right direction should your query relate to any 3rd party application(s) causing an issue on your computer and/or mobile device.
We’ve been growing our hosting infrastructure since 2000. We’ve got dedicated SAN devices, DNS servers, Mail Clusters, Powerful Database instances, Virtual and Physical Servers, all hosted in Hetzner Data Denter (Midrand Gauteng), with full redundancy. In simple terms, that means we’re ready to support you now and into the future! Whatever it holds. Please view our Service Level Agreement.