What are my e-Mail settings?
Username: email@example.com (john.doe should be your email, i.e. info)
Password: Forgot Password? Reset this here (Legacy Clients)
WHMCS and Direct Admin reset password here
Plesk host panel reset password here
The difference between Pop3 and imap.
Follow this link to setup an EXCHANGE account on your SAMSUNG (Android) device or continue below to setup an IMAP account.
1. From the Home screen, select “EMAIL”
2. Tap on the “MENU ICON” in the top left corner.
3. Now tap on the “SETTINGS ICON” in the top right corner.
4. Select “ADD ACCOUNT”.
5. Tap on “ADD ACCOUNT” in order to create a new e-Mail account @yourdomain.com
6. Enter your USERNAME (full e-Mail address) and PASSWORD. Then tap on “MANUAL SETUP”.
7. Preferably select IMAP account as you would want to sync your device with the mail server, whilst still being able to download messages to your computer.
8. On the “INCOMING SERVER” settings, input your Username (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org), associated password, IMAP server (Locate you mail server here), Security type (SSL), Port number (993). Enable “SHOW PASSWORD” in order to confirm the password is correct and then disable again.
9. For the “OUTGOING SERVER” settings, input your Username (e.g email@example.com), associated password, IMAP server (Locate you mail server here), Security type (SSL), Port number (465). Once completed, click on “SIGN IN” at the bottom right corner.
10. Your e-Mail account should now be set up and you should receive a welcome message with your account information.
Congratulations! Your Red Cactus email account has been added to your Samsung Galaxy (Android) device.
As a courtesy to our valued clients, we provide comprehensive installation details about how to use certain third-party products, such as Apple (IOS) and Samsung (Android), as well as Outlook and Mac, but we neither endorse, nor directly support any third-party products and therefore we are not responsible for the functionality, compatibility or reliability of these products. We are also not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by any of these third party vendors.