What are my e-Mail settings?
Your webmail: Please refer to https://www.redcactus.co.za/webmail
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (john.doe should be your email, i.e. info)
Password: Forgot Password? Reset this here (Legace Clients)
WHMCS and Direct Admin reset password here
Plesk host panel reset password here
The difference between Pop3 and imap.
2. Select “PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNTS”.
3. Select “ADD ACCOUNT”,
then click on “OTHER”,
then “ADD MAIL ACCOUNT”.
The “NEW ACCOUNT” screen should appear blank
Kindly complete the blank fields and click on “NEXT”. Please insert your own account details.
4. On the New Account screen, preferably choose “IMAP” and enter the details for Name (e.g John Smith), eMail (e.g email@example.com) and Description (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Under Incoming Mail Server, enter details for Host Name (view your host name), User Name (email@example.com) and your Password.
Please note that the Outgoing Mail Server details should be the same as above, for Host Name (click here for host name), User Name (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password.
Then click on Save / Next at the top right of the screen.
6. The account should start verifying.
7. This will then add your mail account and it will be listed under “ACCOUNTS”. Press the account name (e.g email@example.com) to configure further settings.
8. Click the “ADVANCED” option.
9. Please ensure that the “INCOMING SERVER” is set to “Server Port” 993 and “Use SSL” is ENABLED. Click on “ACCOUNT” (top left corner) to return to previous menu.
10. Now select “SMTP” in order to access Outgoing settings.
11. The Host Name should be “view your Host Name” while the “OUTGOING SERVER” is set to “Server Port” 465 and “Use SSL” enabled.
12. Finally click “DONE” (Top right corner).
Congratulations! Your Red Cactus email account has been added to your Apple iPhone/iPad device.