Kindly follow these easy steps to reset your Email password via the Plesk host panel.
1. Login to the Plesk host panel with the credentials you received after signing up with Red Cactus
2. Once logged in, select MAIL
3. Click MAIL ACCOUNTS
4. Click on the Email address to select the specific account
5. Enter the NEW PASSWORD, CONFIRM the password and click OK
Please note the additional options available when attempting a PASSWORD RESET
– Add an external Email address that will be used to reset your existing Email password should you no longer be able to access your primary Email account.
– You can choose to GENERATE a password and then be provided with a random password, instead of assigning your own. This is recommended to avoid using simple passwords, like “user”, “admin”, etc.
– You can also select SHOW, to display the password while typing it, to ensure that the newly entered password is correct.
– There is also the option to set the mailbox size to default (unlimited) or enter a custom size. Please note that UNLIMITED is still capped to the total size of the hosting plan selected.