We try to add additional help files as the need arises, so your mail might just help someone in the future (pay it forward).
Good luck, and let us know if you get stuck!
Our response and turnaround will be dependent on the severity and nature of your request. You will receive email confirmation of your request within a couple of minutes.
If you stumbled upon this section or were guided here by one of our helpful support gurus, your next step will be to purchase Third Party Support Credits (TPSC) followed by downloading AnyDesk.
Once you have obtained your TPSC and AnyDesk has successfully been installed, we will be able to work directly on your machine (like magic!)
Steps to follow when requesting Remote Desktop Support:
- Please navigate to the Third Party Support section to purchase TPSC.
If you have not yet registered, you will be required to register upon checkout. Registration is required for billing purposes.
- You will receive confirmation of your purchase. Kindly submit a request from the client area.
- You can expect a call from one of our agents within 15 – 30 minutes to either assist you in case you selected HIGH priority or schedule a remote desktop session if you opted for LOW or MEDIUM priority.
- Download Anydesk and run the installer. It is a small file and should therefore only take a minute.
- Keep the 9 Digit address (ID) handy as the agent will require this to gain access to your desktop. If you are not a Red Cactus client, kindly provide your panel details with hosting and Email credentials to ensure that we assist you effectively.
- As soon as the agent has logged onto your computer, you can sit back and relax, while we go to work.
Once the agent has identified the problem, they will confirm the nature of the issue and if we are able to resolve or if it is related to your connection or computer hardware, in which case you will be required to consult with the provider or supplier respectively.